Original and Brand-new WITHOUT box, because this came from a set
Multi-Technology Peptide Serum
“Buffet” is a water-based serum with an array of anti-aging technologies, including peptides, probiotics, amino acids, and more.
This treatment improves multiple signs of aging at once with various anti-aging ingredients. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, fades dark spots, hydrates, brightens, and promotes a firm, smooth texture.
How to Use
- Matrixyl 3000: a peptide complex that firms and plumps skin by boosting collagen and elastin
- Matrixyl Synthe'6: a peptide complex that reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and imperfections
- Syn-Ake peptide complex: prevents the formation of deep wrinkles and restores elasticity
- Relistase peptide complex: increases skin firmness and elasticity by boosting collagen
- Argirelox peptide complex: fights expression wrinkles, like smile lines and crow's feet
- Probiotic complex: promotes healthy skin barrier function and better hydration
- Amino acids: proteins with moisturizing, antioxidant, and restorative benefits
- Hyaluronic acid: multiple hyaluronic acid complexes hydrate and create a plump, supple feel
Apply a few drops to your entire face in the morning and at night before creams, oils, and moisturizers.
☼ Size: 30 ml
☼ pH: 4.5-5.5
Please Note: The ingredients in "Buffet" may settle during transit, causing the bottle to appear as though it's not completely full. This is normal and won't affect the performance of your serum.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will “Buffet” work with my skin type?
This product works with all skin types.
I’m pregnant or breastfeeding. Is “Buffet” safe for me?
This product is considered safe for use while pregnant or breastfeeding, but it’s best to check with your healthcare provider first.
Does “Buffet” treat acne?
No. We recommend Salicylic Acid 2% Solution, Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%, or Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% for acne.
Can I mix or layer “Buffet” with other products?
Yes. If you want to treat dark spots or hyperpigmentation, we recommend layering it with Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA or a vitamin C serum.
How do I add “Buffet” to my skin care routine?
Apply a few drops to your entire face in the morning and at night before creams, oils, and moisturizers.. Allow a few minutes for it to absorb. You can use it in the morning and at night.
Can I apply “Buffet” around my eyes?
Yes. It is safe to apply in the eye area.